Launch Lab - Educational Consulting
Educator Training Services:
- Training and Professional Development for educators in a variety of settings, both internationally and domestically.
- Topics include student motivational strategies, SEAL initiatives, autism spectrum issues, and executive function issues
We have trained educators and have worked with organizations from China to the Dominican Republic to the US to Sweden.
Curriculum Development Services:
- Innovative curriculum development in line with your organization's mission
- Deliverables include curricula, lesson plans with instructional methodology, instructor's manuals, and train-the-trainer manuals
- Training and Professional Development provided for all deliverables
- Articles, blogs and scholarly papers on visionary trends in education
- Follow our Launch Lab blog, Launch Sequence.
Coming in 2016, we will be publishing our
Curriculum Package for Teenage Girls Entrepreneurial Training Programs
for nonprofit organizations. This package will be available for purchase by nonprofits and contains a comprehensive curriculum package with:
- scripted lesson plans that are easy to follow
- teacher manual
- black-lined student workbook, and
- two hours of implementation advising by our curriculum designers.
It is an out-of-the-box and ready-to-implement curriculum for the nonprofit friendly price of $350
Additional train-the-trainer services are also available for additional cost.
Education is empowerment!
We believe in providing our clients with the best resources, the most innovative perspectives, and the most in-depth trainings that will help them improve their craft as professionals and help them meet their mission.
Prices vary based on scope of project. Contact us for a free quote.
Initial consultation is always free.